The Wrap-E-Soothe Bottom is a Medical Garment for the Treatment of Eczema.
Our Fabric is Superior For Eczema.
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
- Pants with Attached Feet for Easy Wet and Dry Wrap Therapy for Legs and Feet.
- Your Child Will Love This Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema or Sensitive Skin.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Sensitive Skin and Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report a 75% Reduction in Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching of Irritated Eczema Skin.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow on Fabric.
- Flat, Smooth Seams. Tag are Sewn on Outside of Garment to Prevent Irritation.
- 94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex.
- Machine Wash in Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber. Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.