Eczema Pants for the Treatment of Eczema.
94% Tencel™ Fabric is Superior For Eczema and Sensitive Skin.
AD RescueWear Tencel eczema clothing are free of dye, zinc and other chemicals and made in the U.S.A.
Rescue your child’s skin from daily or occasional irritation from eczema with tencel™ eczema pants for kids. End the need to itch with a skin-safe tencel™ shield. Visible irritation will fade away and these eczema pants for kids will prevent any leg flare ups from getting worse. Wet-wrap therapy soothes any irritation immediately. Awarded the National Eczema Seal of Acceptance, these tencel™ eczema pants are highly recommended and approved by dermatologists and allergists.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel™.
- STOP ECZEMA LEG FLARE UPS. Ultra soft tencel™ material calms your child’s eczema irritation on their legs, ankles, and feet. When unpredictable flare ups happen, cover their itchy skin with eczema pants for kids to immediately ease any discomfort.
- QUICK RELIEF INSTANTLY. Our tencel™ fabric calms any scratchy situation, right now or later. Wearing these eczema pants for kids relieves the pins and needles feeling when flare ups start, especially using wet wrap therapy.
- WEAR UNDER REGULAR CLOTHING. Our eczema pants for kids material is sheer and breathable so you can put it on under normal clothes without becoming overheated. Eczema is uncertain, and these kids eczema pants put a stop to everyday flare ups..
- WEAR OVER TOPICALS. The tencel™ fabric is moisture-wicking, so you can wear over any ointments or lotions, without interference. Keep your eczema treatment covered and any topicals concealed for effectiveness.
- RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS. Tencel™ material eczema shirts are highly recommended by dermatologists and allergists for controlling flare ups. Our garments are free of Zinc and dyes, these unisex kids eczema pants are the preferred topical free eczema solution.
Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber. Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.