Eczema Treatment Gloves for Adults
Treat Hand Eczema Quickly and Easily with these Super Soft Dermatitis Gloves
- Perfect over Vanicream Ointment for effectively treating stubborn eczema on hands.
- These super soft gloves, made from biodegradable bamboo, prevent itching and scratching and also treat hand eczema when used over emollients and creams.
- Great for eczema wet wraps and dry wrapping or protecting skin from scratching.
- Excellent quality. Will withstand many washings. We recommend all our products be washed in a gentle wash laundry bag and lay flat to dry.
- Use at bedtime to treat tough cracked, dry and stubborn eczema on hands
Price includes one pair of gloves. Available in white only. Dyes can irritate eczema.
Please note, these eczema gloves should fit snuggly.
Measurement A: Lie the back of your palm flat, outstretch your fingers and measure from the tip of the middle finger to 2" below the base of your wrist.
Measurement B: Measure the width of your palm just under the base of your fingers.
- SMALL = A: 21cm (8.2 inches), B: 6.5cm (2.5 inches)
- MEDIUM = A: 22cm (8.6 inches), B: 7cm (2.7 inches)
- LARGE = A: 23cm (9 inches), B: 7.5cm (2.9 inches)
- XLARGE= A: 24 cm (9.4 inches), B: 8cm (3.1 inches)
If your hands measure smaller than the size small, please see our children's size bamboo gloves.
I put these on after applying lotion and they help make my hands feel less itchy. Ive washed them a couple times and they have held up so far. Seems to help a little with eczema
Wonderful.. I put Vaseline on my granddaughters hands then the gloves and her hands are no longer rough, itchy and red. Love them. Order bigger size than you think you would need. Actually measure the hand as they tell you, to get an accurate fitting. I ordered large in an adult for my ten year old granddaughter. They fit with a tiny bit at tips of fingers but that’s ok. Hand wash with mild soap and hang dry. Wonderful product thank you.
The gloves are very comfortable to wear when I sleep. They are the best for dry hands and eczema. These white cotton gloves have been the go to for dry hands for at least a century because my deceased grandmother, born in 1998, taught me the trick. You could buy these gloves inexpensively EVERYWHERE. Now you have to search the internet for them!
The gloves keep me from inching in my sleep, which makes my eczema better. They fit perfect.
These are very comfortable and soft. I can wear them during the day too. If you have long fingers like me order a size up.