Eczema Long Sleeve Shirt for Kids 8-9 Year
AD RescueWear Eczema Top is Medical Eczema Clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Tencel®/lyocell Fabric is Superior For Eczema.
No zinc or dyes added. Tencel®/lyocell from AD RescueWear and made in the U.S.A.
Eczema clothing made with Tencel® fibers are revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have zinc weaved into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without zinc or other chemicals. Tencel® fibers make our fabric one of the softest fabrics in the world, with anti-itch properties and a close fit our eczema clothing stays close to the skin for effective eczema treatment. Moisture management provides a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. Dye free. Dyes have been shown to irritate eczema especially blue and black dye.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
- Long Sleeve Crew Neck Top for Easy Wet and Dry Wrap for Eczema.
- Stretchy and Form Fitting for Effective Therapy.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Sensitive Skin and Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer to Eczema Wet Wrap to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies of Wet Wrap Therapy Report a 75% Reduction of Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching of Irritated Skin. Keeps Messy Emollients and Medications in Place.
- Eczema clothing made with Tencel™ fibers has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- Tencel®/lyocell Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow. There are no Additives to Actively Reduce Bacteria Growth.
- Flat, Smooth Seams. Tag Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- 94% Tencel®/Lyocell/6% Spandex.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag Inside Out to Increase Longevity of Product.
Tencel® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber. Available in White Only. Dyes in Fabric Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema. Zinc FREE, Dye FREE, Made in the U.S.A.
He wears the top and bottom every night and loves the softness on his skin. He has outgrown most of his eczema, but the rescue wear is great for PJ's.
Hi thank you for letting us know the top and bottom are helpful for your child. We're happy to hear that your child is outgrowing his eczema! Best Wishes!
Our daughter has been wearing these for years and they definitely help.