Kids Long Sleeve Eczema Shirt
AD RescueWear Eczema Top is Eczema Clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Tencel®/lyocell Fabric is Superior For Eczema.
Rescue your child’s skin from eczema flare-ups with a tencel eczema shirt for kids, and end those constant itching battles. Uncomfortable sensations from eczema aggravating their skin fade away with a wet wrap immediately. Since it’s light and breathable, it can be worn under regular clothes, and on top of lotions and topicals. Accepted by the National Eczema Foundation, Tencel material is also highly approved by dermatologists and allergists.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
- SOOTHE ITCHY ECZEMA. Ultra soft, breathable fabric calms eczema flare-ups day and night. This eczema shirt for kids helps them refrain from itching any uncomfortable skin sensations.
- GET ITCH RELIEF FAST. The soothing touch of the eczema-friendly fabric pacifies any itchy situation. Wear this kids eczema shirt as a wet wrap under dry clothes to blanket the pin-prick feelings immediately.
- COMFORTABLE UNDER EVERYDAY CLOTHING. With a thin, breathable material, your child can wear this shirt under any clothing. Eczema is unpredictable, and wearing this kids eczema shirt can suppress any daily flare-ups.
- WEAR OVER LOTIONS AND CREAMS. The tencel moisture-wicking cloth can be worn over any lotions or creams put on before bed. Remove possibilities of irritation caused by low thread-count sheets.
- RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS. Tencel fabric eczema shirts are recommended by dermatologists and allergists for effective eczema control. Free of Zinc and dyes, this kids eczema shirt is the ideal medicine-free topical solution.
Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
Tencel® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber. Available in white only. Dyes in fabric have been shown to irritate eczema. Zinc FREE, Dye FREE, Made in the U.S.A.
He wears the top and bottom every night and loves the softness on his skin. He has outgrown most of his eczema, but the rescue wear is great for PJ's.
Hi thank you for letting us know the top and bottom are helpful for your child. We're happy to hear that your child is outgrowing his eczema! Best Wishes!
Our daughter has been wearing these for years and they definitely help.