The Wrap-E-Soothe Top™ is clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Relieve Itchy Skin with Anti-Itch, Breathable Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema. Eco-Friendly, Dye FREE, Zinc FREE.
AD RescueWear clothing made with Tencel™ fabric is revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management making a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel™ fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Itchy Eczema.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc? The Rescue Suit for Easy and Comfortable Eczema Relief.
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
- Use for wet wrap therapy to heal the skin barrier, calm the itch and provide more restful sleep. Studies report an average reduction of eczema symptoms with wet wrap therapy by 71% in 5 days of treatment.
- Use as a dry wrap over creams and emollients and under clothing as a soothing protection layer and prevent scratching. Great over emollients such as Vanicream Ointment.
- TENCEL™/lyocell fabric has thermo-regulating properties. Great for hot, itchy eczema and dry, cracked eczema.
- TENCEL™/lyocell fabric moisture management provides a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow on fabric. There are no additives to actively reduce bacteria growth.
- Stretchy and close fitting long sleeve crew neck top with fold over hand cover. Easy wet or dry wrap for effective eczema relief.
- Flat seams and tags sewn on outside prevent irritation.
- White (Dye FREE)
Care Instructions: Machine wash in a gentle wash laundry bag, inside out, and lay flat to dry to increase longevity.
TENCEL™ is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in white only. dyes in fabric have been shown to irritate eczema.