Tencel® Eczema Pants for Adults
AD RescueWear eczema clothing is perfect for wearing over an eczema cream for dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin condition.
AD RescueWear eczema clothing can be worn during the day over eczema cream or at night as eczema pajamas over vanicream or any eczema cream. These are also used as eczema wet wraps.
- END ITCHY LEG FLARE UPS. Extremely soft tencel soothes eczema irritation on your legs, day in and day out. When flare ups happen, cover your aggravated skin in a dry or wet layer of our soft, tencel fabric to instantly ease any discomfort
- FAST RELIEF IMMEDIATELY. Our eco-friendly tencel fabric calms any itch-uation, today and tomorrow. Wearing these eczema pants for adults covers the prickly feeling in a silky layer of relief, especially using wet wrap therapy.
- WEAR LIKE UNDERWEAR. This material is thin and breathable so you can wear it without getting uncomfortably hot and bothered. Eczema is sporadic, and by wearing these eczema pants, you say no to everyday flare ups; and even Dermatitis.
- WEAR OVER LOTIONS AND OINTMENTS. Our tencel is moisture-wicking, so you can wear over any ointments or creams, no problem. Keep your eczema treatment covered and any topicals concealed for effectiveness.
- RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS. Tencel fabric eczema shirts are recommended by dermatologists and allergists for effective eczema control. Free of Zinc and dyes, these unisex adult eczema pants are the preferred medicine-free eczema helper.
Rescue your skin from Dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis flare-ups with tencel eczema pants for adults. End the need to itch with a skin-guard. Discomfort and visible irritation will fade away using these unisex eczema pants for adults. Wet-wrap therapy soothes any irritation immediately. Awarded the National Eczema Seal of Acceptance, these tencel eczema pants are highly recommended and approved by dermatologists and allergists.
AD RescueWear is the only eczema clothing made in the U.S.A. with zinc and dye free tencel®.
Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.