Vanicream™ Moisturizing Ointment for Eczema 13 oz. Jar
Vanicream - Simply the Best Cream for Eczema
Great for hand eczema, full body eczema, atopic dermatitis, dermatitis, nummular eczema, seborrheic dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, cradle cap, stasis dermatitis, itchy scalp, eczema on feet or any itchy skin condition.
Recommended by most allergists!
Water based creams are inferior for moderate to severe eczema. You need an ointment/emollient and Vanicream is free of any irritants and heals the skin barrier and protects while it treats.
A gentle and effective ointment that forms a protective film on the skin which helps to retain the skin's natural moisture. Wonderful for eczema and dry sensitive skin. Perfect to apply immediately after a bath or shower to lock in moisture.Dermatologist Recommended
- Free of common chemical irritants
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, lanolin-free, paraben-free
- A skin lubricant/protectant/moisturizer that helps prevent water loss
- Non-irritating, non-greasy, long-lasting
- Spreads easily and smoothly
- Soothes dry, irritated, itchy skin
- Non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads)
- Helps moisturize dry, cracked hands and feet
- Helps relieve dry, chapped, cracked lips and eczema on lips
- Helps prevent chafed skin associated with sports activities such as bicycling or running
- Beneficial in skin problems such as atopic dermatitis (eczema), psoriasis, ichthyosis, which are aggravated by loss of moisture
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Helps protect from drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the National Eczema Association
Rated 5 out of 5 *****
Since I found this cream it is all I use! Its my "clean vaseline" LOL!
Only cream that works for my sons severe skin issues
Unfortunately, it didn't help with my youngest son's eczema. However, no issue with my oldest son.
I use this ointment and the gloves all through the night and really holds the worse of the eczema at bay (having had to go through a steroid treatment since I started.
I use the VANICREAM following daily bath/shower followed by wearing the AD tensely long sleeved T-shirt and pants. Combination is soothing and comfortable enough to sleep in.