The Wrap-E-Soothe™ Sleeves for Eczema (Sold as a Pair)
The Wrap-E-Soothe Sleeves are Medical Eczema Clothing for the Treatment of Eczema
Used to wrap eczema on arms and leg eczema
Can be worn dry or to wet wrap eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Treat Itchy Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Use Over Vaniply Eczema Ointment for Soothing Relief.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Research Reports a 70% Reduction in Eczema Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching. Wonderful Over Emollients.
- TENCEL® Fabric is Anti-itch and has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria Growth. There are no chemical additives to actively kill bacteria.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Flat Seams and Stretchy Hems for Easy Application.
- Economical Wet Wrapping – Wash and Reuse!
- White and Dye FREE.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber
SMALL = 5”– 7” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s bicep or forearm)
MEDIUM = 7″– 9” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s calves or 7-year-old’s bicep or forearm)
LARGE = 8″– 10” (Typically fits a 3-year-old’s knees or 7-year-old’s calves)
X-LARGE = 9.5″–12 ” (Typically fits a 3 to 7-year-old’s knees)
Overall, I think it's a great product and it would work if it actually stayed on. I purchased according to measurements and even though the measurements were correct, the sleeves kept falling off my son's legs. He has severe eczema so I decided to purchase another pair, this time smaller. The smaller pair did stay on but it ended up getting bunched up by middle of his knee which defeated the whole purpose. Sadly, I'm a little disappointed as it was $60 down the drain.
Hello we're sorry to hear that the sleeves did not perform as you expected. We work hard to get the sizing right to fit almost everyone but sometimes it may not work. It may help to use them as wet wraps for more severe eczema and dampen them and place over cream and then put dry close fitting pj's or pants on top to keep in place.
These work great for wet wraps for my daughter’s eczema. Definitely will order more!
Hi Jill thank you for letting us know. We're so happy to hear they are helping with your daughter's eczema! Have a great day!
These amazing sleeves keep my grandson from scratching till he bleeds. He asks to wear them everywhere he goes.
I use the eczema gloves and sleeves. I am an adult but have small hands. The different sizes available from AD RescueWear is why I tried them and the quality is why I keep using them. These are the best products I have found. The materials are high quality and they are well made and fit great. I am a dentist and my skin is sensitive to the medical gloves and I wear them under the nitrile gloves. I also use them at night as a wet wrap. I highly recommend these products and this company has excellent customer service.
Excellent. They are easy to use and really help my 5 year old daughter when she is flaring up. A real life saver!