Super Sensitive ScratchSleeves
ScratchSleeves for Eczema and Other Itchies
Stop Your Child from Scratching their Itch
From 0 to 8 years. Super Sensitive Fabric - Dye and Zinc FREE
Effective scratch mitts designed specifically for babies and children.
- ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place while still being quick and easy to put on.
- Natural 100% dye and zinc free silk mitts protect delicate skin from even the most vigorous scratching while the loose fitting and 100% stretch cotton sleeves ensure babies and kids stay cool and comfortable.
- ScratchSleeves can be used day or night. They can worn over or under regular clothing although for older children and more independent toddlers we recommend wearing ScratchSleeves under a t-shirt, pajamas or strapped top (such as overalls or jumpsuits) to ensure that they are difficult for the child to remove without help.
- Designed for babies, toddlers and children with eczema but equally effective for scratching at other skin irritations, such as chicken pox and post surgical healing; hair-pulling; thumb-sucking; protecting feeding-tubes; and much more.
- Machine washable at 40 degrees using a free and clear laundry detergent by themselves. Lay flat to dry to ensure longevity.
- Smaller sizes (up to 9 months) have no shoulders and a cut-away neck line to keep little ones as cool as possible and so ScratchSleeves are easy for parents to use. We have added shoulders to the larger sizes to keep them fitting comfortably and to ensure that ScratchSleeves stay firmly in place on more active children.
Good, they help my granddaughter so much
Hello we're so happy to hear that these are helping your granddaughter! Thank you for letting us know and wishing you continued health for you and your family.
We have used these for our son with eczema. He would constantly remove his gloves. We used chubby bunny, goumikids, you name it! They were great when he was younger but as he learned to use his hands, they were no match for him! This gives me peace of mind when he sleeps particularly, and what's even better is that he doesn't seem to mind these sleeves nearly as much as the gloves. So glad we found these!
We have been using the product for 6 months and it’s the only thing that will keep our son from scratching himself during naps or bedtime. I do have to tape it to his pjs, as he can get the sleeve off and scratch himself.
Amazing! My daughter was consistently scratching a healing cut on her nose for MONTHS! We tried everything to prevent her from waking up with a bloody nose. We didn’t think she would wear these sleeves but bought them anyway to try.. and she loved them! I think the satin mitten/hands are so soothing for her. And this was the ONLY thing (to include the one piece sleeper fr this company) that worked. THANK YOU!