The Rescue Suit for Eczema™
The Rescue Suit™ is Medical Eczema Clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Relieve Itchy Skin with Anti-Itch, Breathable Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema. Eco-Friendly, Dye FREE, Zinc FREE. Made in the U.S.A.
This eczema suit is used to treat dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin.
AD RescueWear eczema clothing can be worn during the day over eczema cream or at night as toddler pajamas over any eczema cream.
Also used as eczema wet wraps.
AD RescueWear eczema clothing made with Tencel® fabric is revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management making a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Itchy Eczema.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc? The Rescue Suit for Easy and Comfortable Eczema Relief.
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
- Use for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report an Average Reduction of Eczema Symptoms with Wet Wrap Therapy by 71% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Use as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer and Prevent Scratching. Great Over Emollients Such as Vanicream Ointment.
- TENCEL/lyocell Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties. Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL/lyocell Fabric Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow on Fabric. There are No Additives to Actively Reduce Bacteria Growth.
- Stretchy and Close Fitting Full Body Coverage with Fold Over Hand Covers to Prevent Scratching.
- Fully Enclosed Legs. No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Zipper Cover Inside and Out Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White (Dye FREE) with Sea Blue Zipper
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.
The only thing that has ever helped my daughter’s severe eczema
This suit is way too expensive for the quality. If it’s for a baby the zipper should go down one of the legs. Absolute torture trying to put your baby in this when it is wet for wet wrapping and not scrap their leg. Used it for a week then tossed it. The soothems one is much better and cheaper!
Great! This was another product we bought to help our daughter stop scratching open a cut on her nose. After several months of trying everything and waking up to a bloody nose... we purchase this and the sleeve product. With it being so thin and soft not was the perfect fabric. I only gave it an4-star because the foot wore a hole in it after only about 10-15 wearing. But with it being so thin- it’s expected. I was able to sew it and she can continue to wear it. Thank you!
We have been using the body suit for our child since he was 6 month old - he has severe full body AD tied to underlying allergies. Wet wrap therapy works wonders ! We even suggested this brand name to his dermatologist so she could pass it on to other patients. So glad to see a product made in our country that benefits the little ones who suffer at such a young age ! Thank you for keeping it made in the USA !
I wish I had found this earlier, this is exactly what I am looking for. My daughter finally can sleep through the night.
Hello Thank you for letting us know. We're so happy to hear that our products are helping your daughter. We're glad you found us! Best Wishes!