Wrap-E-Soothe™ Top for Eczema 4-5 year
The Wrap-E-Soothe Top™ is medical clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Relieve Itchy Skin with Anti-Itch, Breathable Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema. Eco-Friendly, Dye FREE, Zinc FREE. Made in the U.S.A.
AD RescueWear clothing made with Tencel® fabric is revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management making a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Itchy Eczema.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc? The Rescue Suit for Easy and Comfortable Eczema Relief.
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
- Use for wet wrap therapy to heal the skin barrier, calm the itch and provide more restful sleep. Studies report an average reduction of eczema symptoms with wet wrap therapy by 71% in 5 days of treatment.
- Use as a dry wrap over creams and emollients and under clothing as a soothing protection layer and prevent scratching. Great over emollients such as Vanicream Ointment.
- TENCEL/lyocell fabric has thermo-regulating properties. Great for hot, itchy eczema and dry, cracked eczema.
- TENCEL/lyocell fabric moisture management provides a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow on fabric. There are no additives to actively reduce bacteria growth.
- Stretchy and close fitting long sleeve crew neck top with fold over hand cover. Easy wet or dry wrap for effective eczema relief.
- Flat seams and tags sewn on outside prevent irritation.
- White (Dye FREE)
We absolutely love this company and the suits. This has helped our son tremendously. I can’t say enough good things.
Hi Tara thank you for letting us know. We're thrilled to hear the Wrap-E-Soothe suit is helping soothe your son's eczema! Wishing you and your son good health!
This shirt works so well for my toddler’s sensitive skin. He wears it 24/7. It helps minimize breakouts. The pants stretch out so get a smaller size.
This product has been, overall, a positive addition to keeping our daughter’s moderate to severe eczema manageable. The fit, especially on the shirt, is not very good though. She is 3, almost 4, and I purchased her the largest size (4-5) I could. I understand it should be relatively tight, but the design of the arms and hand covers is so slim that we can’t get her hands all the way through the holes and it squished her hand terribly when I try flipping the hand covers over them. It’s a challenge every time. But, because of her age, and the severity of her nighttime itching, I can’t switch to gloves because she just takes them off so she can scratch. This is a good product that would be so much better if the hand area would flip over more like a mitten. Recommending the product because it does what it says it’ll do, but also suggesting a redesign of the product. Also wish they were available in a bigger size, as my daughter will soon be too big for this and I don’t know what we’ll do then.
Hi Jillian, thank you for letting us know about your challenges. We do our best to stay within the tight fitting standards but we know kids come in all different sizes and we may not always fit everyone. We hope the shirt is helpful and if you have other questions for us please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the owners will be happy to discuss. We will keep your comments in mind and appreciate the feedback. Have a great day!
Grandson wears this everyday under clothes. Daughter washes it nightly while he wears the AD nightwear. The two have made all the difference in the world in his comfort level
I like the top and would buy again, my only slight issue is the slot to keep his fingers in is a little small, but maybe that's intentional, it does work though, his skin is better the next day after he wears his wrap-e-soothe top and bottoms...we still layer an eczema sleeve over the top for additional coverage