Wrap-E-Soothe™ Bottoms for Eczema 4-5 year
The Wrap-E-Soothe™ Bottoms are a Medical Garment for the Treatment of Eczema.
Relieve Itchy Skin with Anti-Itch, Breathable Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema. Eco-Friendly, Dye FREE, Zinc FREE. Made in the U.S.A.
AD RescueWear clothing made with Tencel® fabric is revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management making a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical or metal additives such as zinc. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment.
Most Important – Children LOVE our Ultra Soft Fabric on their Itchy Eczema.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc? Use Natural Tencel® eczema clothing made in the U.S. from AD RescueWear to Rescue Your Eczema.
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
- Use for wet wraps to heal the skin barrier, calm the itch and provide more restful sleep. Studies report an average reduction of eczema symptoms with wet wraps by 71% in 5 days of treatment.
- Use as a dry wrap for eczema over creams and emollients and under clothing as a soothing protection layer and prevent scratching. Great over emollients such as Vanicream Ointment.
- TENCEL/lyocell fabric has thermo-regulating properties. Great for hot, itchy eczema and dry, cracked eczema.
- TENCEL/lyocell fabric moisture management Provides a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow on fabric. There are no additives to actively reduce bacteria growth.
- Stretchy and close fitting for easy wet or dry wrap for eczema.
- Fully enclosed legs and feet. No entry points for scratching.
- Flat seams and tags sewn on outside prevent irritation.
- White Fabric (Dye FREE) dyes can irritate eczema especially blue and black.
Care Instructions: Machine wash in a gentle wash laundry bag, inside out, and lay flat to dry to increase longevity.
Tencel/lyocell is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in white fabric only. Dyes have been shown to irritate eczema.
My little man has suffered from severe eczema since he was 6 months old. It truly controls his life But all thanks to his suit, he didn't scratch at all last night in his sleep. Worth every penny to give him some relief ❤️
Hello Genifer, thank you for letting us know. We're so happy to hear your little man is comfortable and not scratching! What a win and we're happy that we can help. Thank you for sending us photos!
It was a soothing intervention for my child.
Hi Marci thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that it was helpful for your child! Best wishes!
I was so surprised to find that clothes could actually help with my son’s eczema. I put these on under his clothes every day and it helps manage his skin. So glad I found them!!!
Hi Jenny thank you for letting us know! We're happy to hear they are helping! Best Wishes!
These have been a life saver.
Works really well for my 2 y/o's sensitive skin and eczema.