Eczema Long Sleeve Shirt Unisex
Tencel Eczema Top Unisex for Adults and Teens
This eczema top is Zinc and Dye Free. Made in the U.S.A.
This eczema top is used to treat dermatitis, contact dermatitis, nummular eczema, psoriasis and any eczema or itchy skin condition.
- STOP ITCHY ECZEMA FLARE UPS. Ultra soft tencel fabric calms eczema irritation day and night. When flare ups happen, cover your affected skin in a dry or wet layer of our USA made tencel material to instantly calm any irritation.
- QUICK ITCH RELIEF NOW. The soothing touch of the eco-friendly tencel fabric pacifies any itchy situation, present and future. Wearing this eczema shirt for adults immediately blankets the pin-prick sensation, especially using wet wrap therapy.
- COMFORTABLE UNDER NORMAL CLOTHING. The thin, breathable material makes it possible to wear this shirt under any clothing with no worry of overheating. Eczema is unpredictable, and wearing this eczema shirt for adults can suppress daily flare-ups.
- WEAR OVER TOPICALS AND OINTMENTS. The tencel moisture-wicking cloth can be worn over any lotions, ointments, or creams. Keep your eczema treatment covered and any topicals contained for maximum effectiveness.
- RECOMMENDED BY DERMATOLOGISTS. Tencel fabric eczema shirts are recommended by dermatologists and allergists for effective eczema control. Free of Zinc and dyes, this adult eczema shirt is the ideal medicine-free topical solution
My daughter loves this top. Feels soothing.
I loved it. Soft and kept me from wanting to scratch! I would love to get more clothes from you!
It's ok. Definitely less itchy than regular clothing, but it's see-through, and gets too hot to wear under other clothes. Fine for sleeping in though.
I have recently purchased a Unisex Tencel Eczema Shirt. It has become my go to sleepwear. As expected it covers my skin, holds in the lotion and helps break that itch and scratch cycle. What I did not expect was how "buttery soft" this shirt is. I like it so much that I hate to take it off in the morning. I guess I will have to buy another one to use in the day time for layering. I like the product and will now consider buying the leggings. My only concern is will it start pilling over time as it is worn and washed.
Hi thank you for your feedback! The shirt should not pill if it's washed in a gentle wash bag on gentle cycle cold or warm wash and hang dry. I have one that I've worn for a couple of years now and absolutely no pilling. Please let us know if we can answer any other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best Wishes!
My shirt provides comfort and relief so I can get through a work day despite having an eczema rash. I love it!