Adult Eczema Socks
Eczema Treatment Socks for Adults
Wonderful over feet, ankle and leg eczema.
Use over Vaniply Ointment after a warm bath or shower.
Content: 85% Viscose from Organic Bamboo/ 10% Nylon / 5% Lycra
- SOOTHE ITCHY LEGS & FEET. When your ankles become an itchy wasteland, a pair of our Eczema socks can soothe the irritation. Wear them throughout the day to prevent and calm any unplanned flare ups.
- QUICK ITCH RELIEF METHOD. Using Eczema socks as a therapeutic method can become your go-to relief option. Wet wrap and dry wrap therapy are two very helpful methods to stopping itch and discomfort.
- COMFY TO WEAR UNDER REGULAR SOCKS. The Tencel material is thin and breathable, so you’re able to wear under regular socks. This will help prevent uncomfort from unfriendly sock material rubbing your eczema prone areas.
- WEAR OVER OINTMENTS & TOPICALS. Putting on ointments or lotions wont be a problem with these Eczema socks. Cover your treated area with the socks to help topicals fully soak in and do their job.
- APPROVED BY DERMATOLOGISTS. Our chemical-free tencel is absent of Zinc and any dyes that other eczema products use. It is approved by allergists and dermatologists to be the most effective medicine-free eczema solution.
End the unbearable itching on your feet, ankles and calves with ultra soft Eczema socks. Having a pair ready for those spontaneous flare ups could be the difference between a bad day and a great day. Avoid that apprehensive feeling of expecting irritation to come unexpectedly with a pair of thin and breathable Eczema socks. Wear them over lotions and creams to help them soak in and work at maximum efficiency. The therapeutic Tencel is a quick and easy relief option to flare ups anywhere you are.
For the first time in my life I had an eczema outbreak on the top of my foot and these socks didn’t further dry out my skin! The socks are pricy but worth it
my husband really likes these socks. He wears them day and night. They keep all the other fabrics that would touch his ankle area away from his skin. He has less itching and therefore, scratching. thank you.
I have dyshidrotic eczema and wanted a pair of socks that I could wear to bed with petroleum jelly slathered on underneath. These socks are super soft and are so breathable that I feel like I have a AC unit dedicated to the cooling of my feet. So far, no complaints!
I loved the socks and they were the best I have bought in a long time. They were comfortable, easy to wear and didn't cause irritation to my skin condition. The problem was the expense involved in paying 25$ for one pair with s&h. If you could offer a package deal like three or six pairs at a reduced price I would immediately purchase them I live on a fixed income. am a senior citizen whose wife passed away last december. Thank you, Bill Curley.
I love love love these socks!@!@ I put them on after my shower with my cream on and feet feeling better then they have in 3 years i need more@@#@!@@