Eczema Pants 8-9 Year
Medical Eczema Pants for the Treatment of Eczema.
94% Tencel Fabric is Superior For Eczema and Sensitive Skin.
AD RescueWear Tencel eczema clothing are free of dye, zinc and other chemicals and made in the U.S.A.
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective eczema treatment. Dye, chemical and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Can Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
- Your Child Will Love this Ultra Soft Eczema Clothing on their Eczema or Sensitive Skin.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Sensitive Skin and Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer to Wet Wrap Eczema to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report a 75% Reduction in Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing or Alone to Soothe and Prevent Scratching of Irritated Eczema and any Itchy Skin.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow on Fabric.
- Flat, Smooth Seams. Tag are Sewn on Outside of Garment to Prevent Irritation.
- 94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex.
- Machine Wash in Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber. Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.
From the day the eczema pants arrived, my grandson has worn them every night. If the shirt had been in stock, I would've bought it also. He wears no shirt instead. Loves the softness
My son has suffered from eczema since he was a baby. AD RescueWear’s eczema pants are absolutely awesome for keeping flare-ups under control. After trying out multiple different kinds of undergarments for his hockey uniform, we found AD rescuewear and it has been nothing short of incredible. It prevents the flare-ups that so often occurred after he worked hard on the ice. Also, he wears them to bed in the winter if he is having a flare-up and - coupled with aquaphor or vaniply - his skin always looks and feels so much better in the morning. Definitely worth the investment!