Eczema Body Suit (Ultra-Soft & Non-Itch)
The Rescue Suit™ is Eczema Clothing for the Treatment of Eczema.
Eczema Suit to the Rescue made with Anti-Itch, Breathable Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema. Eco-Friendly, Dye FREE, Zinc FREE. Made in the U.S.A.
Put a stop to your baby’s skin irritation with an extremely soft body suit made for babies. Instantly relieve eczema attacks that happen daily, or every so often. Your baby can wear this over any creams and lotions you put on their skin without being messed with. Our Eco-friendly, Tencel/Lyocell is very soft and super effective, making a great, quick solution with wet wrap therapy. This eczema body suit for babies is free of any additives like Zinc and dyes, so your baby’s precious skin will be protected from eczema flare ups.
Why Use Cotton, Chemicals or Zinc? The Rescue Suit for Easy and Comfortable Eczema Relief.
- SOOTHE YOUR BABY’S IRRITATION. Stop your baby’s discomfort and itchiness with our baby eczema relief body suit. The Tencel/Lyocell fabric is an all-over, precautionary solution for eczema and dry skin that’s sensitive.
- QUICK SOOTHE RELIEF. Our ultra soft Tencel is an instant relief option for eczema attacks, day and night. When your baby’s skin is acting up, blanket it with a skin shield to prevent scratching.
- WEAR OVER LOTIONS & CREAMS. Very gentle on skin, the breathability and moisture management of the tencel fabric makes it a bacteria-free environment. Wearing any treatments or topicals under the eczema suit will be untampered and protected, so it can work quickly.
- ZINC FREE & DYE FREE. The eco-friendly material is made with zero Zinc and dyes/. As Mothers, we want our baby’s Eczema to be treated in the safest, and softest way possible.
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED. The Tencel/Lyocell fabric of the eczema body suit for babies is an eczema soothing solution that’s recommended and approved by dermatologists and allergists. You should only use the most effective, high quality, and chemical-free bodysuit for babies when soothing your little one’s eczema discomfort.
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.
Game changer really helpful with the healing process
Hello thank you for letting us know. We're so happy to hear your child is feeling better. Thank you for letting us know that our wrap has made a positive difference in your child's life!
The only thing that has ever helped my daughter’s severe eczema
The zipper length makes it impossible to put on
This suit is way too expensive for the quality. If it’s for a baby the zipper should go down one of the legs. Absolute torture trying to put your baby in this when it is wet for wet wrapping and not scrap their leg. Used it for a week then tossed it. The soothems one is much better and cheaper!
Rescue Suit rescued us!
Great! This was another product we bought to help our daughter stop scratching open a cut on her nose. After several months of trying everything and waking up to a bloody nose... we purchase this and the sleeve product. With it being so thin and soft not was the perfect fabric. I only gave it an4-star because the foot wore a hole in it after only about 10-15 wearing. But with it being so thin- it’s expected. I was able to sew it and she can continue to wear it. Thank you!
Blessing Indeed !
We have been using the body suit for our child since he was 6 month old - he has severe full body AD tied to underlying allergies. Wet wrap therapy works wonders ! We even suggested this brand name to his dermatologist so she could pass it on to other patients. So glad to see a product made in our country that benefits the little ones who suffer at such a young age ! Thank you for keeping it made in the USA !