Eczema Sleeves Long for Arms and Legs
Eczema Sleeves Used to Treat Arm and Leg Eczema
Wear these eczema sleeves over an eczema cream such as Vanicream or Eczema Honey cream after a warm bath or shower.
Can be used for dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin.
Use dry over an eczema cream or damp to eczema wet wrap.
Our Dye and Zinc FREE Fabric is Superior For Eczema
Tencel® is Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Soft and gentle on skin with enhanced breathability and exceptional moisture management providing a less favorable environment for bacteria to grow. There are no additives woven in to actively reduce bacteria growth. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals such as zinc embedded into their fabric to manage the growth of bacteria. Our eco-friendly fabric soothes eczema without chemical additives. Fabric made with Tencel® fibers are some of the softest fabrics in the world and the breathability supports the body's natural thermo regulating abilities. Our fabric is super smooth and designed to stay close to the skin for effective treatment. Dye and zinc free.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Treat Eczema on Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Use Over Vanicream Eczema Ointment for Soothing Relief.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Research Reports a 70% Reduction in Eczema Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching. Wonderful Over Emollients.
- TENCEL Fabric is Anti-itch and has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL Moisture Management Provides a Less Favorable Environment for Bacteria to Grow. There are no Additives to Actively Reduce the Growth of Bacteria.
- Sold as a Pair.
- Flat Seams and Stretchy Hems for Easy Application.
- Economical Wet Wrapping – Wash and Reuse!
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
94% TENCEL/Lyocell/6% Spandex
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.
TENCEL is an Oeko-Tex Fiber
Used these to help treat eczema on my inner elbows, and they were a huge help. They feel good as soon as you put them on and help combat itching under even the scratchiest sweaters.
These wraps (legs, arms and hands) have done wonders for my daughter's eczema!
Hi Jenny thank you for letting us know the sleeves are helping your daughter's eczema! Best Wishes for continued health!
We got 4 pairs so we could alternate always having two pairs ready and it works! Our grandson is so much more comfortable at night now. His inflammation and itching decreased and his sleep is more restful.
We having been buying and using these sleeves for about 2 years. The first ones we bought had the adult size and the material was awesome stretchy. The new ones we ordered seem to be smaller and made of a different material, although the description seems to disagree. I went up to an x large and still have difficulty putting it on my husband arms. Please go back to the old style. I do recommend this because it keeps my husband from scratching.
Hi Judy, thank you for your review and we're happy the sleeves have been helpful for your husband. We have not changed the fabric. We'll contact you about trying another pair of the XL Sleeves to see if they are a better fit. All of our products are still made in the same place in the USA with the same fabric. Someone will reach out to you later today. Thank you!
Sleeping so much better with the leggings and long sleeve t-shirt. Cool against inflamed skin. Waking up, less itch. I am going to buy another set now that I know they really help. Thank you!
Thank you for letting us know and we're so happy to hear they were helpful!