Long Eczema Sleeves for Arms & Legs
Eczema Sleeves Used to Treat Arm and Leg Eczema
Wear these eczema sleeves over an eczema cream such as Vanicream or Eczema Honey cream after a warm bath or shower.
Can be used for dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, dyshidrotic eczema, nummular eczema and any eczema or itchy skin.
Save your skin from annoying itching and scratching with Adult Eczema Sleeves. Cover your arms, elbows and wrists with thin, soft Tencel for sensitive skin to breathe. Visible eczema symptoms can make people self conscious, but covering them up can shield your skin and avoid any embarrassment. Using wet wrap therapy or quickly covering affected areas can bring instant relief that stays. Our eco-friendly fabric that's made in the USA is zinc and dye free, so no irritants will possibly cause skin discomfort. Take away the itch before it even begins with proactive sleeves that save your precious skin.
Why Use Cotton or Synthetics When You Have Eczema Soothing Tencel®.
Treat Eczema on Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet and Ankles in Seconds.
- SLIDE ON SOOTHING SLEEVES. The super soft fabric of our Adult eczema sleeves calms eczema at the source. When they are on you will be able to refrain from directly itching skin, causing even more irritation. Use them for activity or even just lounging around the house.
- QUICK ITCH RELIEF. Tencel is an eczema friendly fabric that soothes irritated skin. Wear it damp as a wet therapy wrap to cover the cactus-prick feelings when eczema flares.
- WEAR UNDER NORMAL CLOTHING. This material is thin and breathable so you can wear these sleeves under regular clothing that usually irritates your skin. With eczema being so spontaneous, it’s smart to keep a preventive layer on at all times.
- COVER UP OINTMENTS AND TOPICALS. The moisture-wicking material can be worn on top of lotions or creams you have to put on. Covering up those topicals you apply can help them work faster and with more power.
- MADE IN USA. This tencel, eczema-control option is made in the USA. It is made to be the only Zinc-free and dye-free option of eczema clothing, out there. Wrap-E-Soothe is the leading non-toxic brand of natural topical solutions.
94% TENCEL/Lyocell/6% Spandex
Available in White Only. Dyes Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.
Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, and Lay Flat to Dry to Increase Longevity.
Leg sleeve magic
This was my second order. I love these sleeves as they protect me from scratching my legs
I love these sleeves. I wish I had them nine years ago when I first got Lichen Planus. Was in remission for a few years. The sleeves keep my topical medication on and keep me from scratching.
Hi thank you. We're so happy they are helping!
Amazing eczema sleeve for calf
Acceleration of healing as a result of wearing this sleeve on calf. I use this over a gauze pad with lotion or honey. Major improvement!!
Hello Gabrielle, thank you for letting us know it's great news that they are helping you heal! Best wishes!
My gloves ripped the first time I put them on I mean if you are going to pay for gloves that are that expensive shen you would think they would not rip
Hello Ashley we're sorry to hear your gloves ripped. The manufacturer is very helpful in sending us replacements if anything is ripped or torn. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to send a replacement.
Helping to curb issue
Used these to help treat eczema on my inner elbows, and they were a huge help. They feel good as soon as you put them on and help combat itching under even the scratchiest sweaters.